Thursday, 31 October 2013

BEGINNERS CROCHET CLASS




We have decided to fit one more beginners crochet class in before Christmas. This will be on a Thursday evening starting 14th November.
Cost is £35 for 5 weeks, the class is from 6.30 to 7.30 in the shop. There will be tea, coffee and cake, a free ball of yarn and hook to get you started.  You will learn all the basic stitches, granny squares, flowers and much more. 
Places are limited to ensure a good experience for all, your place is booked by payment in full in advance please which can be done in person in the shop or you can give us a call on 01132 362570 with your card details to hand.

1 comment:

  1. How was the class? I'm not that newbie in this field, my mother thought me some basic skills, but somehow I forgot them, let me know if there are still upcoming event?

    Haberdashery

    ReplyDelete